Articles on this Page
- 08/07/10--12:43: _SAP NetWeaver 7.0 S...
- 10/05/13--05:50: _Fordware Error Hand...
- 12/22/13--23:38: _BW system connect t...
- 06/11/13--23:33: _Problems with MIMES...
- 01/05/14--06:20: _software provision ...
- 01/06/14--01:07: _Sap NetWeaver Insta...
- 01/06/14--03:01: _Connection Test of ...
- 01/06/14--07:24: _Non standard OS sap...
- 12/19/13--02:32: _T code for list of ...
- 01/06/14--21:43: _how to prepare func...
- 01/06/14--23:45: _HA on windows serve...
- 01/07/14--08:58: _SAP BW - EHSM ( E...
- 01/08/14--07:53: _how schedule in GRC...
- 01/08/14--09:26: _Error in WebDynpro ...
- 12/21/13--04:11: _How to activate the...
- 01/08/14--22:39: _Planning BW upgrade
- 01/09/14--06:38: _Shortdump: "SAPLRRS...
- 10/07/13--08:55: _SRM 7 buy on behalf...
- 01/09/14--20:23: _Recruiter Quick Sea...
- 01/10/14--07:39: _NWBC Logon failure
- 10/05/13--05:50: Fordware Error Handling Monitor(FEH)
- 12/22/13--23:38: BW system connect to 3rd party database like MSSQL
- 06/11/13--23:33: Problems with MIMES and Kernel
- 01/05/14--06:20: software provision manager -kernel 720 issue
- 01/06/14--01:07: Sap NetWeaver Installation Error
- 01/06/14--03:01: Connection Test of RFC using program/script
- 01/06/14--07:24: Non standard OS sap system user names
- 12/19/13--02:32: T code for list of asset disposal
- 01/06/14--21:43: how to prepare functional specification
- 01/06/14--23:45: HA on windows server 2008 R2 oracle
- 01/07/14--08:58: SAP BW - EHSM ( Environment, Health and Safety )
- 01/08/14--07:53: how schedule in GRC the report of organizational sign-off status
- 01/08/14--09:26: Error in WebDynpro Java
- 12/21/13--04:11: How to activate the language in NW7.3?
- 01/08/14--22:39: Planning BW upgrade
- 01/09/14--06:38: Shortdump: "SAPLRRSI" raised the exception condition "X_MESSAGE".
- 10/07/13--08:55: SRM 7 buy on behalf of list is empty
- 01/09/14--20:23: Recruiter Quick Search is not working in Erec
- 01/10/14--07:39: NWBC Logon failure
I am trying to install 32 bit version of NW 7.0 SR3 Developer Workplace (Max DB) on Windows 7 64 computer but the installation fails. Has any one tried this?
Is SAP planning to release 64 bit version of Developer Worlplace?
Edited by: Anand Bhambure on Aug 7, 2010 12:44 PM
We are working with extendeed classic scenario (ECC and SRM) and we connect SRM with SUS system using PI. We need activate fordware error handling (FEH) monitor to see the details of errors od purchaser documents that are creating in SRM and send to SUS.
I configure FEH but in SUS in transaction /n/sappo/ppo2 the system doesnt shows any result to documents from SRM system. I test with "all documets" value in report but I havent any results.
-In SRM (logical system SRM DEV system)
Logical system: SUS DEV system
Active : Cross-Application Components -> Processes and Tools for Enterprise Applications Enterprise
Services -> Error and Conflict Handler -> Activate Error and Conflict Handler.
-InSUS(logical system SUS DEv system)
Logical system: SRM DEV system
Active Cross-Application Components -> Processes and Tools for Enterprise Applications Enterprise
Services -> Error and Conflict Handler -> Activate Error and Conflict Handler.
-In SUS system:
Run transaction code sxmb_moni and we can see PO documents creating in SRM system with errors
Run transaction code /n/sappo/ppo2 with the following data:
Field: Order Status : 1 to 3
Field : Order Assignment:2 (all)
Field Mode of Postprocessing Order:0 to 3.
Excecute but the system don’t show any results to documents with errors from SRM system
Thanks in advance!!
Does anyone have experience in connection setting between SAP BW system and external databases?
Our bw system is based on NW7.31 oracle db 188.8.131.52 HPUX11.31, however BW consultant would like to connect external database - MSSQL, is it something like ODBC driver I should look for? and then add it in the kernel path of BW system? I tried to find SQL Server ODBC driver for HPUX but seems there isn't..
Please kindly share your ideas. thanks a lot.
By the way, is it possible to connect BOBJ system to external databases instead of SAP BW system? how can I set it up? Thanks!
A bit of a puzzler for me. We are geting a situation where some users are being presented with the message "The kernel does not match the mimes version" and further warning hat results will be unpredictable. It seems to have started immediately afer a server restart for Windows patching last Thursday. The system was patched with SUM tool at the beginning of May and this was the first restart since then.
Something that I do see is that on our QA system the ITS.SAR file is 10 MB larger than the file on this (production) system. So tried replacing the file with the larger file but still no joy.
I anyone has any ideas or suggestions I would be grateful.
Regards - Raymond.
I have ECC landscape with dev-qa-prd
kernel release 701.
I lately had system copy to DEV .from PRD - with software provision manager.
the kernel was change to 720.
this kernel Couse to RFC problem to external system- I know that rfcexe file no longer exist in this kernel.
but I looking for solution.
I understand that there is a replacement for this issu - more secure (sdk rfc)
but I need help to start and configure this sdk.
I try to add the rfc file from the old kernel to the new one.
but the connection refuse to work .
(the connection are "register to server" TCP\IP)
I am installing the SAP Netweaver 7.31 through the Windows 2008 VM. When creating the database instance, it pops up an error window.
The version of database is MaxDB. The log shows:
ERROR 2014-01-06 17:03:37.59 [cinstallercallbackimpl.cpp:229]
Error during execution of command identifier 'PARAM_ADDVOL' : <DBMException -24946 ERR_TOOMANYPARAM Too many parameters>
Can anybody help me to solve this issue?
As part of daily monitoring i need to check connection of multiple RFC in multiple STG and PRD systems.
Its hectic work. Is there any way to automate to check the " Connection and Authorization Test" of multiple RFC's at once?
I am aware of BDC using Excel macros but as per my knowledge BDC does not supports "TREE" structure which is available in SM59.
Any idea to automate this tedious job? All sort of ideas are welcome.
We are going to install a new NW 7.4 system but have a strange request from domain admins to not using default usernames for SAP domain accounts (<SID>adm, SAPService<SID>, etc) but with ".svc" at the end (<SID>adm.svc).
I couldn't find any information if this will cause problems or not. Does anybody tried a usernames with point in it? Any information helpful for prove that this is not suitable also will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Can anybody tell me what is the T code for getting the list of asset acquisition and disposal during a particular year?
How to prepare functional specification in sap fico module let me give information..
Thanks & Regards
As for the learning purpose i need to configure cluster on windows server 2008 R2 for installing HA with oracle . Which document i need to follow for configure MSCS on windows server 2008 R2 .
I have install 4 server with windows server 2008 R2.
1) first i have install for virtual SAN
2) second i have install for ADS
3) third will be my first cluster
4) fourth will be my another cluster .
Please send me any link which is recommended by sap to follow for MSCS on 2008 server R2.
Could you please guide me how to check /access Business content queries for SAP BW - EHSM ( Environment, Health and Safety ) Module
I have need to schedule the Report standard report of organizational sign-off status ( Report Standard of GRC Process Control ).
There is some transaction in R3 to schedule it?
Is possible schedule this report from portal GRC?
If I execute this report from portal, I can save the variant, but I don' t find this variant in R3.
Can you help me?
I have a SAP Netweaver Portal 7.30 with SP10, but when I access with each android browser (android browser, firefox, chrome, etc...) the message is:
com.sap.tc.useragent.UserAgentServiceException: Syntax Error in number '$4' of User-Agent Number Element ID 'engineVersion'.
Thanks in advance.
we are using Netweaver7.3 EHP2?
it is a unicode system
I have to activate the language for french and Italian but in RSCPINST by clicking F4 french and Italian languages are present and English and Germany languages are activated already.
My question is if the listed languages are already presented in this system just activation is enough or I have to download from SMP and activate it?
If I have to download from SMP means Please help us how to do that?
I'm planning a BW upgrade from release 7.0 to 7.31 (ABAP Only). The system has the following components:
BI_CONT - version 7.04
PI_BASIS - version 2005_1_700
SAP_ABA - version 7.00
SAP_BASIS - version 7.00
SAP_BW - version 7.00
FINBASIS - version 6.00
SEM-BW - version 6.00
Plus ST-A/PI and ST-PI
My questions are the following:
1) As the system has FINBASIS + SEM BW, can it be upgraded in one step to 7.31 with SUM?
2) The system is still using the authorizations from BW 3.5, Do I have to update the authorizations to BI 7.0 before the upgrade? or It can be done after the upgrade? Which is the best approach?
3) If the SW components FINBASIS and SEM-BW are upgraded in BW system, Does the ERP has to be updated to an EHP? (assuming ERP is 6.00)
4) I was checking SAP Note 1326576, What are the differences between scenario 4 and 5, If your BW is ABAP Only?
Hi all experts,
I have just installed NWCE 7.3 (trial). The installation has been completed without any problem! If I try to create a query in QD, exactly at the moment, if I am accessing to some Info provider, than I get a short dump with following Error; "Error analysis A RAISE statement in the program "SAPLRRSI" raised the exception condition "X_MESSAGE". Since the exception was not intercepted by a superior program, processing was terminated. the same shortdump occurs if I start a query with T-Code "RSRT" ! I would be very happy if someone could help me. Is there a guide to configure RSA1 / BW? I think something is wrong in the configuration? Thanks for every help "
When selecto "buy on behalf of" in shopping cart, the open list is empty.
We configure REQUESTER attibute in PPOMA but the searching doesnt show any result.
Thanks in advance!
We are facing a problem like, Recruiter Quick Search is not working properly. It is always displaying old entries.
New entries are not updating, we have checked, COM_SE_DISPATCHER is working fine but in the SES_ADMIN, Queue: Errors are showing 41307.
Could you please let us know, how to solve this issue and how to process Queue Errors records.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks & Regards,
Sometimes when the users use NWBC 4.0 to access the SAP system they receive the following error:
If I flush the DNS with the command ipconfig /flushdns it works but everyday some users present this issue again. I found the following OSS note (1832862 - NWBC cannot connect to the portal) that talk about this issue but my connection is not with /irj/portal.
Someone knows why is this happening?
Thanks for the help,